This next round from Japanese J-League will bring us so many interesting clashes starting with a match, which can be of great importance for the title between the first and the second in the standing.
Matsumoto Yamaga – Gamba Osaka
On Saturday Gamba Osaka will travel to meet Matsumoto Yamaga in a close match.
At the moment Matsumoto Yamaga is sitting at the relegation play-off spot, which definitely isn’t pleasing, so the team will try to take into account their home advantage.
- Matsumoto Yamaga have failed to score in 6 of their last 8 matches in J-League.
- In their last 3 home games in J-League, Matsumoto Yamaga have recorded a total of 2 draws.
- Gamba Osaka have achieved 3 draws in their last 5 games in J-League.
- Gamba Osaka have won only 2 of their last 12 J-League matches.
- Prediction: Draw @ 3.10
FC Tokyo – Yokohama Marinos
The match we’ve all been waiting for is coming this Saturday, when the first and the second in the table will face each other in a struggle for the top spot.
Yokohama Marinos need exactly 3 points to level up points with their rival, but if they want to top the league in this very next round, they will have to score also at least 4 goals.
- FC Tokyo are unbeaten in 13 of their 16 most recent matches (J-League).
- FC Tokyo have won by 2 or more goals 4 of their last 6 home J-League games.
- Yokohama Marinos have managed to win in 4 of their most recent 5 games in J-League.
- A poor period for Yokohama Marinos has seen them allow 2+ goals in 6 of their last 9 away J-League games.
- Prediction: FC Tokyo @ 2.20
Oita Trinita – Urawa Red Diamonds
Oita Trinita will face at home Urawa Red Diamonds on Sunday.
The two teams have big problems with their form, being very inconsistent lately, which can lead to a fair draw.
- Oita Trinita’s performance has been disappointing of late, as they have won just 1 of their 6 most recent J-League clashes.
- In their last 11 games in J-League, Oita Trinita have recorded 9 undefeated encounters.
- Urawa Red Diamonds haven’t lost a match in 6 of their last 7 away matches in J-League.
- Urawa Red Diamonds have been scoring an average of 0.87 goals in their league matches.
- Prediction: Draw @ 3.10
Vegalta Sendai – Consadole Sapporo
Consadole Sapporo will give their best in their away match against Vegalta Sendai.
Vegalta Sendai are on an impressive 3 consecutive matches winning run, so it won’t be easy for the away side to get closer to the AFC Champions League Qualifications spot.
- Vegalta Sendai have achieved a run of 5 straight home wins in J-League.
- The team of Vegalta Sendai have achieved 3 straight wins in J-League.
- Consadole Sapporo are unbeaten in 9 of their 10 most recent matches (J-League).
- On average, Consadole Sapporo have been scoring 0.75 goals in their most recent away matches in J-League.
- Prediction: Consadole Sapporo @ 2.55