Breaking News Science Bettings Top news

Lille VS Bordeaux Match Preview France Ligue 1

France Ligue 1—Match Time:9/9/2017 01:00 Saturday GMT+8

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Lille vs. Bordeaux FC
In the last 4 games Lille played 2 games Over 2.5.
Lille have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Bordeaux FC played 3 games Over 2.5.
Bordeaux FC have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 62.5% chance that Lille and Bordeaux FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Lille vs. Bordeaux FC
Lille 5-2-3
In last 10 games Lille won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Bordeaux FC 6-3-1
In last 10 games Bordeaux FC won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Lille – Bordeaux FC (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Lille wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Bordeaux FC to win this game is 45%

Lille VS Bordeaux Match Preview
Picks: Bordeaux win
(goaloo)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site sportseconds.com We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)